We’ve added a new Options Menu and have done some much needed clean up of the menus that definitely warrants checking out!
We’ve been hard at work on the menus because we’ve recently realized they are a major juicy component we had neglected a bit. Let me tell (and show) you what we’ve done!
- New Start Menu.
- The new image now shows a representation of the world of Syndorea.
- Options Menu added!
- We realized people didn’t really know that the game can easily change languages via config. But now with the new Options Menu, its easy to show. Any languages available will show up and you can easily cycle through them!
- Music/Sound volume control was available via config before as well, but now you can change them in the options menu.
- Resolution changing! Change resolutions at the click of a button and watch everything transition seemlessly!
- All menus now have a consistent feel as well as the buttons are now a decent size regardless of resolution (think moblie in the future 😉 )
And here are some screenshots to show it all off!